Meet the Dragon Heart of Nova Gaia Love

 


Hummmmmmmmmm…..

Om……

Om…. 

Om…

That is how we existed, one hum, one vibrational conscious light of love of ALL. Before universes, Earth and life as we know it, ALL just was. War, fear, hate, “isms”, dark, light, good, bad, hell, heaven, none of that existed. No words or planets, no drama or laughter, no mountains or water, just the vibration of oneness of conscious Love. This single point of All creation of just a hum of OM. For some it sounds perfect, to others quiet or boring. That’s what it was, and what it shall be again.  

As the Dragon Heart, I come carrying the original love energy of ALL. I am the seed of all existence; I am The Heart of The Dragon. The original ancient Dragon that exists in each of you. Both spiritually and physically felt as snake aligning one’s own DNA. I am as much a part of you as you are of me. I am as You are.

I have been embedded into this planet as it was formed, birthed many times in my dragon incarnation for ALL’s Will. My history as the serpent knowledge can be seen from cave paintings to huge mosaics. As I have given the sacred knowledge, blessed information to aid in this planet’s growth. Along with the Virtues, I have inspired through song, dance and visuals expressed in so many mediums. I sponsored the Dominions holding up the galaxies, and aided Goddesses as their steadfast guides and protectors. As the Great Dragon I lived in the lands of ancient China, carving out the earth and creating emperors. I still hold reverence in the Americas where I can still be seen on the medical staff. 

The Age of Aquarius (AOA) has come upon us, the children of ALL. A period of great celebration as we and so many are here to help birth this moment of love, unlimited possibilities. In the Now all information can flow freely to all beings. As a whole planet we have entered into the womb as we begin to daydream a new future. What had been programmed into human society is now being de-programmed. I have come to help with holy knowledge that already exists within each of you. Since 1984 many beings on your planet, including the bacteria, insects, minerals and trees have been clearing this planet. A great gift was sent by the Galactic Council that created the first shifting wave in 2005, that was felt in 2012.

Transition or transformation has already begun for AOA is a future that already is. The entire planet was forced back into the womb during 2020. 

No more “sacredness” on land, writings, places or things- ALL is a creation of ALL, everything is sacred, therefore nothing needs to be judged. Step out of judgement and allow the flow of the Now moment. Be in love. As the Dragon Heart, I inspire one to think with their heart and not the judging over-thinking of one’s brain. Live in one’s heart every moment - that is the key to the Earth walk. 

I humbly ask for your Godspark to expand. For your inner connection to who and what you are allows the Highest Good for ALL beings. For you are a Co-Creator on this planet - change your reality to love. Love is respect love is equality love is daily actions of the NOW. Live in the Rainbow Wheel of your own Godspark. Connect daily to the rainbow colors that surround you, the bubble that every being, every thing on earth has. From trees and mountains to plastic cups and bugs. Each has the Godspark that you are a part of, that can’t be taken from you. It is your personal connection to All. 

Feel the love of Nova Gaia Love energy. Be the light inside of you.

I, the Dragon Heart, have not returned to save the human race or the planet. I have never left, I may have been forgotten by many. I am within you. As you read my words, open your crown to conscious light. Allow all processes to be for the highest good, as it is now. Feel your connection to me- for you, too, carry the unlimited love and conscious light of ALL.  

 I Love You

For You are the Joy and Light of My Being

All is One 


Please follow The Cartographers of the New World at novagaialove.com
The Dragon Heart, The Fairie, and The Angel

Comments

Post a Comment