You Look Marvelous!

 



The accepting of compliments is not easy for everyone, and some people live for the next comment.

On my Earth walk journey I was fortune enough to be a healing practitioner at a wellness Spa in New Orleans.  It allowed me to experience several different issues and to begin to see trends in specific generations.  One thing that I noticed as common thread in people was a block or a lack of being able to accept a compliment.  In “woo-woo” terms this shows itself as a block in the 3rd chakra.  As a healer, one may “feel” the energy if blocked as cold, prickly or over-heated, or possiblly no energy or color at all.  It just depends on how you read or feel chakra energy, it is very personal to feel into the energy.

What does this mean when I say I could feel a block in the 3rd chakra, or recognize that people were not able to take a compliment? I felt that these were people who loved themselves and felt confident in who they were, but would not allow others to feel the same.  They might have such strong confidence in themselves, they felt they did not want a compliment from anyone; that they alone were enough.  Of course, they are enough, but I noticed even when I would say something nice about them, they would instantly get defensive or say I was exaggerating - anything to avoid accepting my compliment.   I also experienced individuals just repeating the compliment back to me, like a parrot or playing the game of just repeating.  As the person giving the original compliment, I felt bad instead of full of love.  When my compliment was denied or tossed back to me, it made me feel like I had done something wrong.     

I even dealt with total blocks of energy in the 3rd Chakra in that both sides were blocked - for both giving and receiving -they did not love themselves, therefore they could not take a compliment.  So many people, of all kinds of physical beauty and sizes, just could not feel the love for themselves, or how much the world believed in them.   Physically in one body it often shows up with a person staring at the ground, walking with shoulders slumped over.  This is because they are literally protecting themselves, almost caving in so others won’t notice them.  Some times it also shows up as stomach or intestinal issues, because one cannot “digest” how they feel about themselves.

For those of you who understand or feel that you don’t take compliments, a simple activity you can do is just learn to say “thank you”.  That’s it.  You will catch yourself thinking “oh she’s just saying that cause she’s nice, or he really didn’t mean that”.  That’s okay!  Just start to hear your thoughts, acknowledge them, yet allow the simple words of “thank you” to flow out.  It’s very interesting when you start to just say thank you instead of coming up with a reason why they complimented you.  When we start to say thank you and show gratitude out loud, it helps us to accept the love and who we are.

If you feel you fall into the category that you don’t like compliments because you are not sure how you feel about yourself, well we at Nova Gaia wrote several blogs on how to start the self-love process.   Check them out at novagaialove.com

I am talking about accepting compliments because the flip side is to be able to accept feedback or what may appear to be criticism.  For some reason I have nearly always been open to feedback from others.   I like when people tell me how they felt about a session- good or bad- because for me it’s a way to find tolerance for myself and it allows me to give everyone a place to have an opinion.  Does it mean I take everything to heart and completely change after every comment? No, instead it allows me to expand into their perspective.  For me taking a compliment or receiving feedback results in the same response - “Thank You.”

Living in Nova Gaia Love energy has allowed me to do just that, not take comments on social media too personally.  To understand with grace and ease that things or situations happen for me, not at me.   I like to say I take my medicine instead of being tested.  I use love and tolerance to allow me to flow with the comments or the situation instead of living in the EGEWWW (the ego) of fear.  I can learn from both a compliment and feedback; I can grow and expand even more with love.

So here’s your medicine - can you just say “thank you” to the next compliment or feedback you receive?  Can you use the love energy of Nova Gaia to allow the universe to love you up and allow you to be more confident in who you are?  Let me know! Tell me your stories or experiences below. How are you able to allow others to compliment you?

                        The Dragon Heart




We are proud to announce the release of The Prophecy Map of Nova Gaia.

This is not a book as you have known books. It is much, much more.


Please follow The Cartographers of the New World at novagaialove.com

We are The Angel, The Dragon Heart, and The Fairie


Comments